1 cup softened butter
1 cup of Aliments Merci peanut butter
1 cup of sugar
1 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon of vanilla
4 cups of flour
2 tsp. baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup peanut butter chips or Mère Nature organic mini chocolate chips
1/4 cup granulated sugar *optional
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, cream butter, peanut butter, brown sugar and sugar.
3. Add vanilla and mix in 3 eggs, one at a time. Mix well.
4. In a separate container, combine the flour, baking soda and salt. Add these ingredients to the other mixture.
5. Add peanut butter chips or chocolate chips.
6. Make small balls of dough. Place 1/4 cup of granulated sugar in a small bowl and roll each ball in sugar.
7. On a baking sheet, place parchment paper and place dough balls about 2 inches apart.
8. With a fork, make light marks on the top from top to bottom and side to side.
9. Bake cookies for 7-9 minutes. Let cool and enjoy.